Wednesday 23 November 2011

Greetings

This blog, is about a cripple (me) and beer. More specifically beers I think are noteworthy to share with people. But fear not good people, this will not turn into a 'review' blog so to speak, describing beer like some pretentious ponce would with wine, I will hopefully make sense to someone who wants to know about good beer and can't quite imagine the aroma of a bee farm in the summer rain or some nonsense. That is not all. Whenever I travel (On a gap year at the moment) I invariably tend to have a beer, it lubricates these old cripple joints you see, so I will be a beer writer! Which is often though of as pissed up travel writing, huzzah! Locations will stay within Yorkshire (best place for pubs and beer anyway) mostly but I do go to Bruges in December, lovely Belgian beer! So, beer, great ppubs and locations, what else? What goes better with beer than history? Don't say cheese prospective arse hole who may read this. Beer is one of the oldest alcoholic beverages on our good planet (mead probably being the oldest) it therefore is steeped in a jolly old massive heap of history so a bit of that will be chucked in along the way.

Stay tuned chaps and chapettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment